Saturday, July 2, 2022

24 May 2022 ... my goodness, it's been a LONG time since I made a post, but here I go once more, it needs to be more regular

 



The scythe was a bit rusty but Peg sharpened it quickly and it made quick work of flora in the back corner of the yard where we planted a Columbine. 


My Facebook post comments: "Before you start, “Here’s Peg’s lesser half posting on FB while she does the work of scything a corner plot in the backyard”. Well, I’ll have you know I finished the hole (at her request as she'd started it) for the Columbine and filled it with soil (mostly) some of which invaded the inside of my knee pad. Now that's true sacrifice 😁."


This is a good start. I can't comment on it all, there are trillions of neutrinos and you can't count them all, so are the experiences in a day. In its ultimate, a writer can turn it into a work of art for the ages, Ulysses.


No comments: