Monday, November 10, 2008

Brain plasticity, life's moments to expand

Dear Lindsay - this is a blog, named in your honor, that came about because I'm just too penurious and lethargic (although that might change) to write letters and this medium, the Age of Web 2.0, is just better suited to letting my thoughts, which can come at inopportune times, be expressed by the expansiveness of the Internet. I can give you those links to what I've experienced and let you share in them, too.
Link
The title of this blog includes "brain plasticity" and the link I'm providing is for a neuroanatomist, Jill Bolte Taylor, Ph.D. (this is TED -- Teaching, Entertainment and Design -- video), who detailed in her book, "My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist's Personal Journey", her stroke experience and her 8-year recovery from the damage caused by this cerebral injury.

I have to close now but I love you and I think you're the greatest!!!!

No comments: