Sunday, February 23, 2014

23 February 2014: Sunday ... WDAV.org on the iPhone ... coffee (he bought at Pathmark as I cycled at Y) wafting up from downstairs (Doug up early) at 4:48 a.m. ... UU Choirs assemble, Greg Pelley does sermon (dividing walls) ... Katia there, presentation at DBI tomorrow

Katia Sol-Church will be giving presentation at the Delaware Biotechnology Institute tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately, it's a new group and she'd rather I attended other seminars at the Nemours Institute, which are open to the public, and which she will keep me posted.

Today was bow tie day and Gordon wore one (A CLIP-ON!!!) but I could not tie mine even though I brought it with me, purchased from J. C. Penney's yesterday for $25.00 (ouch), but better than $54.50 from the high-priced clothier (name eludes me) and its dewy-eyed vixen of a salesgirl. There was talk-back with our new, interim minister and talk of going to Anthony's Pizza afterward but I headed home to Doug and mom and no conversation and warmed up lasagna (pretty good). My brother left at 2 p.m., promptly, for the airport and his flight home.  

No comments: