Sunday, November 24, 2013

24 November 2013: Sunday ... getting set for UUSMC Choir get-together at Kristin Tosh-Morelli's home in Newark ... been a chilly, blustery day, walked Dancer and got pic of her at Bark Park ...


Dancer at dusk across from Bark Park in Carousel Equestrian Park on a chilly Sunday late afternoon. 

Today is the first day that I will take up the suggestion of the guest minister today at UUSMC to write down five (5) things that I am thankful for:
  1. Linda Lucero's hug today.
  2. Pam Allenstein's piano and drum playing and of course, Kristin's wonderful direction. 
  3. The singers of the choir.
  4. Kathy, my female tenor compatriot in the choir, who collected my Christmas music form me. She lit a candle for a daughter gained through marriage, Laurel, who turns 15 today and sometimes get forgotten during the Thanksgiving holiday but today they will celebrate her earth-arrival day.
  5. My brother who is amazing but cannot relate to The Last Four Songs of Richard Strauss and freely admits it. (I was playing it today when he returned from Walmart with paper products, a new Mr. Coffee machine and a baby alert sound system.

Had a wonderful chance to meet in a social setting last night the home of Kristin Tosh-Morelli and her partner and her son in Newark, near the Newark CC off 273, actually 500 W. Church Road at the corner of Casho Mill Road. I got this photo of Pam Allenstein leading the mostly choir in attendance singing a song of Thanksgiving:

 

No comments: