Wednesday, January 1, 2014

1 January 2014: Tuesday ... got it right but had to look at the right numerical key and not press "3" ... but took advantage of Y offer and worked out today ...


We were actually dancing, with some encouragement from me, to the concluding waltz of the Vienna Philharmonic's annual New Year's Concert conducted for the second time by Daniel Barenboim. 
I needed to make a Dancer post, especially on January 1, 2014, so I grabbed her and she was not particularly enthused but I clasped and then held the iPhone out and shot away and caught at least a decent frame.

Is is serendipity of what ... I get an e-mail from Heide Harper. I read it. Respond to it. Includ my cell number. Think I have and I had in previous e-mails. I think, why not just call her. Go to iPhone and look up number for Heide. Not there. Why? Go to e-mails in the match.com file and find the number posthaste, go to, finally, place number in iPhone. Before I can save, I get a call from ... you guessed, it's Heide. We talk for a good 30 minutes. She's engaging. She's not an Eagles fan, of course, either am I to any great extent but she declares, hesitatingly, that they're in the playoffs, are they not? Well, I say, you didn't hear the loudspeakers in Kennett Square declaring that they'd made the playoffs. She then brought up a love of hers, along with yoga and being a Quaker ... more to follow, I'm sure, KNITTING. I said that I would love to learn and maybe she could teach me ... well, later, mom mentioned knitting and I thought I would bring Heide here to teach her.

Well, to make a long story short. She's having a yoga class at her studio tomorrow late afternoon -- 5:30 p.m. at Bliss Yoga (blissoutyoga.com) just outside of the public parking garage which has free parking after 5 p.m. I said I'd be there for the class, which is free for the first one. See if I can find my yoga mat. Not sure I can. She said there'd be some there. It should be fun.


No comments: