Monday, June 2, 2014

2 June 2014: Monday ... great talk with Helena after BodyPump ... Japanese Reiki ...


Helena Mills (I found her FB page) is a second level Reiki practitioner, her mother is a 3rd level, and she shared that with me today after her, as usual, superlative Body Pump class with an amazing 3, count'em, three men in the class. Got to do it next to a favorite of mine, the tiny but tenacious Danielle. She is dynamite in strength and in looks, I might add. Just a doll. Helena is here on a green card working for J. P. Morgan. I kidded that working part-time at the Y and being the CEO of J. P. Morgan must put a crimp in your time. She went with the joke or maybe it wasn't a joke. She probably has a big-time job with them. She did tell me a sad note that her fiance died about 5 years ago. I didn't query how.

Had the opportunity and the luck to meet the founder of the Delaware Children's Theatre, a Marie Swajeski, at the nursing home we performed in this evening off Foulk Road. She is an absolute delight and I found a YouTube video thanking her her contribution to "1000s" of youth at a dinner celebration.

 

No comments: