Sunday, May 25, 2014

25 May 2014: Sunday ... gorgeous day ... bday of Ralph Waldo Emerson and Debbie Murphy ... wonderful service by Rev. Greg Pelley ... great talk with Steve Mortensen ... Jane Frelick *HUG* ...

 
Ralph Waldo Emerson 
" Don't waste yourself in rejection,
nor bark against the bad,
but the chant the beauty of the good."

 
Debbie (today is her birthday) & doctor daughter Rebecca Cantu

Good long walk with Dancer today at Pike Creek Valley abandoned golf course and it exhausted both of us at 3.6 miles, spoke to John "Gooser" Webers for an extended portion of the walk ... at least 2 miles.

photo
A new passion on Match. com ... here's how she writes "Genuine":I'm intelligent, funny, kind, musical, self-aware, and other adjectives, too. I'm a writer/editor in my professional life, and a musician in my other life. I was away from Philadelphia for many years, and moved back about 9 years ago. I love so much about this city. I'm a mentor to a young woman who is aging out of foster care, and, although it is not a big part of my life time-wise, it's a big part of my life. I love live theater, movies, exploring, playing music with other people, walking, talking, laughing. Seeking someone on a similar wavelength, with similar values. 

No comments: