Thursday, May 8, 2014

8 May 2014: Thursday ... Susan's call ... a bird feeder ... a yellow finch ... Eleanor's marvel at life's mystery ... binoculars ... Dan's 500-lb squat ... eponyms ... no call

Sometimes the events of a day overwhelm and I shy from this page because there is just no way I can write it all down. I've forgotten in the space of hours what felt so incredibly important at the time but now it's gone into the ether of countless synapses, those ephemeral feelings and connections lost in all those, yes, axonal mergings in my brain.

Suffice it to say, Susan called about our son and there is reason to worry. I won't elaborate but I need to talk to him and he said he'd call and he texted he'd call and still, he hasn't called as I type this a couple of minutes before 11 p.m., the start of The Daily Show with John Stewart, but that is not important, although I might be leaning that way now and come back to this page. To sum up: we need to talk or better yet, I need for him to talk and tell me where he's at now. He needs to make amends and then move forward with his life. He is so talented, so gifted, and so loved. Please reach out to me Nick.

No comments: