Saturday, May 3, 2014

30 April 2014: Wednesday ... Y spinning w/Maria ... BodyPump w/Amy (tough but good) ... Theresa, a sprite, birthed two 9-pound babies, now 7 and 3 ... Lubna and Urdu greeting ... Mary Jane's loving nature (20 years at Y in child care) ...

Lubnah (sic), who is Pakistani, just taught me "Kah say yoo", Urdu for "How are you?" at the Y (this was after I asked her, in French, "Comment vas-tu?" and she responded, "Good", unknowingly). I take yoga with her. (I sent the previous note through my iPhone by using the app that allows me to take notes and then send them via instant messaging or email, I chose the latter).

Headed out, on this rainy Wednesday evening, to visit the Delaware Music School for the first time and attend its scholarship concert with the Serafin Quartet and friends. It starts at 7:00 p.m. and I want to make sure I have plenty of time, which is currently 6:25 p.m. (have to run Dancer out first in this rain). 

No comments: