Tuesday, December 3, 2013

3 December 2013: Tuesday ...

A lazy day that I spent napping and dad slept most of the afternoon and awoke confused ... did I take my medicine (3 pills ... in the morning) and was unsure what time of day it was ... it's pushing 9:00 p.m. and I have to close down the computer and head to bed myself.

Had a good walk tonight ... exactly 2 miles when I got to the home at an average of 18:16 per mile and I'm thinking I need to get out on the roof to see the planets, maybe the moons of Jupiter with binoculars.

So much to write and so much to be thankful for. Need to get back to this writing and soon. Can't let the days pass because they will become history and irretrievable in the memory banks.


Got a number of deliveries ... drugs from Delaware Hospice via FedEx, my phone from
Credo (initial activation is disappointing ... voice sound is tinny and far off), and clothes from L.L. Bean. 

No comments: