Saturday, March 1, 2014

1 March 2014: Norma (Virginia) Nyhoff's 24th birthday (also the bday of Frederic Chopin) ... mom getting hair done by Stacy at this typing (9:39 am) ...

I called this morning at 8 a.m. and got "Norma Nyhoff's" voicemail and then got mom to sing, rather off key but with passion, Happy Birthday to her granddaughter and wish her a happy birthday. I joined in and tried to harmonize with little success.
Norma is 24 today.....surrounded by family...... — with BrittJergenNorma Nyhoff and Seyla.

Displaying photo.JPG
Another masterpiece from our multi-talented neighbor. 

I'm happy as FedEx and the extraordinary service of Delaware Hospice continues with the delivery of meds to renew or supply. We have the necessary pain pills and also the heart medication, which I just called in yesterday, so the pill dispenser is filled for the next week. A good feeling. 


French WOTD and sentence (retirerto withdraw):

Je suis passé à la banque pour retirer de l'argent.
I went to the bank to withdraw some money.

Dutch WOTD and sentence (
belachelijkridiculous)Wat heb jij nu voor een belachelijke hoed op?Oh my, what a ridiculous hat you are wearing!

Italian WOTD and sentence (economico ~ cheap)Faccio sempre la spesa in questo negozio, è tutto molto economico.I always shop in this store; everything is very cheap.







No comments: