Thursday, March 20, 2014

19 March 2014: Wednesday ... two workouts (cycling with Maria and Body Pump with Amy -- Renee took class in front of me) ... pizza for lunch from Pat's (w/salad) ... mom filled out annuity form ... fell asleep after NewsHour and BBC News and Jeopardy (walked Dancer around yard) ...

Cancelled a service that I had inadvertently signed up for on the Internet for my credit score, scoresense, and wound up talking to a person, who I did not know through the 800 number, that had an incredible sense of connection and continued to try to sell me a service through the company. We had a focused conversation about caring for parents, she was caring for her mother and was an only child, and I went on about my situation, but in the the end, I cancelled the membership and there is the possibility that the $29.95 that I somehow managed to send to them by giving them my credit card number (I think I was drawn in by the 7-day free offer and just forgot the time) may be remitted to my card as a credit in the next day or so. We shall see, but I was amazed by the connection that one can achieve on a random basis with a person you have seemingly nothing in common. WE ARE ALL BOUND TOGETHER BY SIMILAR NEEDS AND DESIRES!

No comments: