Saturday, March 1, 2014

28 February 2014: Friday ... Gail will be by this AM and with Stacy, we will do lunch ... Core Challenge at 8 a.m., a first ... 10 degrees this early AM ... Dancer outside ...

Displaying photo.JPG  Displaying photo.JPG
    Stacy works with her chopsticks   I put Teddy up on Mom's bed and she delighted in his presence
at the Bonhouse prior to eating her    as Stacy looked on with Gail on the last day of February, a chill
lunch. I had the shrimp with garlic      one, in the late morning. Afterward, I drove Stacy in the Honda
sauce in the foreground.                     and Gail took her big Ford 250 truck to the Bonhouse for lunch.

Displaying photo.JPG
At the Bonhouse Restaurant after our food arrived, taking pics with our Smartphones.

It is the simple, daily activities of life that reveal spiritual and personal enrichment. My morning exercise always affords me the opportunity to meet people who are dedicated to their own physical well being and today, the class, populated mostly by women, as they all are, I found some doing activities of great strength and agility that were, and this is where it gets dangerous, older than me. Probably in their 60s but doing leg raises and pull-ups that had me gasping. Pamela led the class and she is superb and encouraging. I feel with the classroom full that she is watching me (my self-centeredness, I guess) and giving me instruction, even though I was in the back and could not see her most of the time. That is a true ability of an effective teacher and a revelation and an enrichment.

No comments: